If you’ve been considering a Salt Lake City breast augmentation with Dr. York Yates, you might want to read the following quick facts about the procedure:
1. Ideal candidates: women who want to improve the appearance of their breasts, women who are not pregnant or nursing an infant, women with realistic expectations
2. Benefits: significant improvement in the appearance and size of one’s breasts; recent studies has also revealed that self-esteem is greatly increased after breast surgery
3. Risks: capsular contracture and likelihood of repeat surgery are highly associated with implants; infection, pain, nausea
4. Costs: costs very between breast augmentation with saline implants and silicone implants. Contact our office to discuss prices.
5. Anesthesia: breast augmentation with Dr. Yates could either be performed with general anesthesia or local anesthesia with sedation
6. Recovery: physical activity will be limited in the 6 weeks following your procedure; while you may be able to resume moderate lifting after 3 weeks.