The cost of liposuction in Utah is generally less than in many areas in the country. Utah has a reputation for excellent plastic surgery at affordable prices.
The cost of liposuction listed is all-inclusive, including:
- Anesthesia fees – We most commonly prefer total IV anesthesia (TIVA)
- Facility fees (AAAASF certified in-office operating room)
- Surgeons fees (fees listed are bilateral where applicable)
- All pre and post-operative care, including surgeons fees for any revision surgery, deemed necessary
- Discounts are given to additional liposuction areas.
- VASER liposuction as necessary
|Second area||typically $4000 each|
|Third area||typically $3000 each|
|Fourth area||Typically $2500 each|
|Liposuction bilateral upper hips||$7000|
|Liposuction bilateral outer thighs||$7000|
|Liposuction bilateral inner thighs||$7000|
|360 liposuction (abdomen, upper hips +/- back)||$11,000 - $14,000|
|Liposuction circumferential thighs (2-3 areas)||$11,000 – $14,000|
|Liposuction mons (1/2 area)||$3500|
|Liposuction inner knee (1/2 area)||$3500|
|Liposuction calves (two areas)||$11,000|
|Liposuction arms (two areas)||$11,000|
|Liposuction upper back||$7000|
|Liposuction chin/ neck||$7000|
|Buttock or Breast fat grafting||$4000 in addition to liposuction fees|
We would be honored to have you as our next breast augmentation patient. To schedule a consultation, call the office at 801.525.8741 or if you would prefer an online visit fill out a virtual consultation form. Dr. Yates will respond in a timely fashion to your inquiry.