The cost of liposuction in Utah is generally less than many areas in the country. Utah has a reputation for excellent plastic surgery at affordable prices.
The cost of liposuction listed is all inclusive, including:
- Anesthesia fees – (Generally can be done with less expensive light sedation)
- Facility fees (AAAASF certified in-office operating room)
- Surgeons fees (fees listed are bilateral where applicable)
- All pre and post operative care, including surgeons fees for any revision surgery deemed necessary
- Discounts are given to additional liposuction areas.
|Liposuction abdomen||$4950 – $5600|
|Liposuction upper hips||$4950 – $5600|
|Liposuction outer thighs||$4950 – $5600|
|Liposuction inner thighs||$4950 – $5600|
|Liposuction circumferential thighs||$10,000 – $12,000|
|Liposuction buttocks||$4950 – $5600|
|Liposuction inner knee||$3575|
|Liposuction calves (not currently offering)||$7000 – $8500|
|Liposuction arms||$5500 – $8800|
|Liposuction upper back||$4950 – $5600|
|Liposuction chin/ neck (not currently offering)||$4950-5600|
|Buttock Augmentation fat grafting||$2500 in addition to liposuction fees|
For a cost of other procedures click here
How do I get a consult with Dr. Yates?
We would be honored to have you as our next breast augmentation patient. To schedule a consultation, call the office at (801) 525-8741 or if you would prefer an online visit fill out a virtual consultation form. Dr. Yates will respond in a timely fashion to your inquiry.