Mini Tummy Tuck in Salt Lake City & Layton, Utah
A mini tummy tuck is a modification of a tummy tuck; it addresses the “pooch” of the lower abdomen. In some women, the lower abdomen is particularly stretched with pregnancy, causing problems limited to the lower abdomen. A mini tummy tuck is an ideal procedure for these women.
Differences Between a Full Tummy Tuck and a Mini Tummy Tuck
- A mini tummy tuck generally has a shorter scar, although this is not always the case. The length of the scar is varied depending on the degree and location of loose skin.
- A mini tummy tuck generally does not address the skin or muscle above the belly button.
- A new belly button is not created in a mini tummy tuck.
- The recovery of a mini tummy tuck is generally easier. A patient is able to walk upright right away.
- The cost of a mini tummy tuck is generally less than that of a full tummy tuck.
Simulate a mini tummy tuck by pulling the lower abdomen down. If the abdomen improves significantly with that maneuver alone, a mini abdominoplasty may be indicated. If there is still looseness of the upper abdominal skin or the belly button is unattractive, the patient may require a full tummy tuck to achieve their goals.
How Much Does a Mini Tummy Tuck Cost?
A mini tummy tuck cost varies based on factors such as surgeon experience. The costs can be broken down into:
- Anesthesia Fees
- Facility Fees
- Surgeons fees
As Dr. Yates has an in-office operating suite, the facility fee is minimal. This is cost-saving directly to the patient.
For a list of the costs of additional common procedures performed by Dr. Yates click here.
What Anesthesia is used for a mini tummy tuck?
How Do I Schedule a Consultation or Schedule Surgery?
Contact Dr. Yates at (801) 525-8741, or fill out an online virtual consult form with any questions you may have. Dr. Yates serves patients from Salt Lake City, Layton and surrounding areas. Call today to schedule an appointment.