The last thing that we want is for our patients to stress about financing their surgery, but we also know that money doesn’t grow on trees either. Because paying for surgery is one of the things that prevent people from getting it done, we have different payment options from which to choose.
How Much Does Surgery Cost?
The type of surgery that you get will determine how much it costs:
Click here for a more detailed list of procedures and their costs.
How Can I Pay for It?
We are pleased to offer patients special financing options if needed. For patients who pay in cash, we offer a cash discount.
We are excited to offer Care Credit that’s designed for patients health and beauty needs. Plus, there are convenient payment plans and no hidden costs. Similar to a credit card, you can use it over and over for additional procedures. Apply now or to learn more about CareCredit, please contact us.
Another option that we have is through a financing company called Prosper Healthcare Lending. Benefits of this type of for financing include:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Other things to consider
Before you make your financial decision, there are other things to consider:
- Military Discount: $100 off of a surgical procedure
- Combined Surgeries: Dr. Yates offers surgeons fee discounts to patients undergoing combined procedures ($500) like the mommy makeover.
- Liposuction areas – After the first liposuction treatment area at full cost, additional areas of liposuction receive a 25% to 50% discount.
- Returning patients – Dr. Yates offers returning patient discounts for patient loyalty.
- Early scheduling discount – $200 discount for patients who place a surgery deposit within a week of their consultation. The surgery itself does not need to be completed within a week and can be scheduled up to 6 months in the future.
Are you ready to learn more about financing surgery? Contact our Layton office at (801) 525-8741.